Sunday, December 6, 2009

Palinbots Matchmaking Bristol! --UPDATED with new Pic of Levi!

*********************************************************

My FB friend, Patt Truman alerted me to this post by a Palinbot:

Palin Pal (says) Sarah, I am matchmaking. You must invite Tim Tebow, QB University of Florida to dinner. He is a perfect match for your lovely daughter Bristol. He is very religious and wears bible versus under his eyes for every football game. Awesome, Awesome person.


I have to admit, I had to read it 3 times...... that 'versus under his eyes' thing really had me trying to figure out if dear Tim's eyes are crossed and fighting each other, of if bible thumpers have a different way of playing football than the normal folks do!

Ok ... he meant Bible verses .... if he was such a good Xtian, you'd think he'd know how to spell that, wouldn't you?? Is it a requirement that Palin supporters be illiterate? Must be.

As my FB friend friend pointed out, a guy like this is probably holding out for virgin .. so Bristol wouldn't make the cut insofar as bible-verses-under-the-eyes Tim is concerned; such a dedicated Xtian must have standards, after all .. I doubt Bristol Palin's history as a party-girl and teenaged single-mom is going to impress him past the 'soup course'!

On the other hand, I doubt Bristol herself is looking for this type of 'awesome, awesome person!'

I mean ........ (to quote Sarah, sorta)

........Have you seen Levi??? (wink!)

2 comments:

  1. Like a palin would be interested in someone with standards! Lets start with the College thingy and move forward. Dontcha think this Xian would like someone who at least pretends to like school? Or someone who has not 'done' the hockey team at Wassilla high School? Frankly, I would not want my daughter dating someone like that QB. When they are 'too' pious and religious, they tend to be abusive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Tebow is a great football player and all reports indicate he's the real deal off the field (not a hypocrite like Prejean and Sarah).

    Xtians like Tim loathe narcissism, intellectual laziness, and emotional immaturity.

    Bristol is not his type.

    ReplyDelete